The Big Reveal: Reviewing Your Financial Picture
It may feel uncomfortable to look at your portfolio right now but if you pay attention to your emotional response you can work with your financial advisor to make small tweaks to keep your risk tolerance reflected in your investments.
Join us as we discuss:
- The importance of reviewing your financial picture and seeing the impact of COVID19. In addition, understanding what it reveals to you.
- The possibility that your Risk Tolerance has changed perhaps was not aligned with your investments, to begin with.
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: cash flow, confidence, corona virus, financial goals, financial planning, how money works, investing, investment, market volatility, money confidence, pivot in crisis, saving, stock market, US Economy