What does financial independence mean to you? Knowing your personal definition can help guide you to your Financial Independence Day! Listen to this week’s podcast to learn about the 7 habits to put into place to align your goals.
Show Topic: Financial Independence
- What does it mean to you?
- Avoid credit card debt
- Don’t try to keep up with the Jones’
- Understand Cash Flow
- Spend less then you make
- Pay Yourself first
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: cash flow, confidence, financial goals, financial planning, how money works, money, money confidence, retirement, saving, US Economy