A lot has happened in short time this year in the stock market. Americans have experienced a full cycle of high to low and back to high again. Naturally, people have had many questions about what is best for them to do with their money and when. Join Crystal Langdon and George Amedore III as they provide information and clarity around the recent activity and volatility. They will address the question: is now a good time to invest.
In this episode, our hosts will discuss strategies and ways of thinking to help people in making the best financial decisions, including:
- Why your emotions regarding your money matter, especially during “highs” and “lows”
- Protecting yourself during downturns
- Positioning yourself well to take advantage of opportunities as they become available
Follow along for information and clarity so you can be confident in making financial decisions that are right for you!
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.
Tags: confidence, financial goals, financial planning, investment, market volatility, money, money confidence, retirement, saving, stock market, US Economy