Show Topic: How Crisis Can Impact The Way You Think About Your Finances
- Humans need to connect. Retiring communication and connection allows panic to reduce and clear thinking and functioning to increase
- Routines become familiar and dependable. We thrive on structure, a sense of sameness. When the routine is broken we can re-establish by setting realistic goals and small victories
- Crisis removes the sense of control because there are no choices. Write down the items we can control and take action on
- We need areas where we can feel competent. Areas to use our gifting. To feel as if we are adding value
- Big Picture
- In the midst of a crisis, it is hard to see if we will make it through but we can remind ourselves of past experiences and our resiliency to overcome.
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: confidence, corona virus, crisis, financial goals, financial planning, help, how money works, inspiration, investing, market volatility, money, money confidence, pivot in crisis, stock market, US Economy, using money for good