Do you have doubts about your Financial Wellbeing? Listen along as Crystal Langdon explains the bullseye of personal finances and how to build your own.
If you have any doubts about how your financial standings have faired during COVID-19, have your nerves calmed thorough an understanding of how money works. Let’s do a temperature check on your Financial Wellbeing!
In Summary, ask yourself the following questions;
- Do you have savings for Core Expenses, Efficiency Items, and Fun?
- Was the stock market decline this year too bumpy for you?
Financial Plans are not one-size-fits-all, you can build a plan that works for your financial goals and risk tolerance!
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: efficiency, expenses, financial goals, financial planning, financial wellbeing, fun, how money works, market volatility, money confidence, risk, stock market, US Economy