5 Mistakes Investors Make and How To Avoid Them:
Making mistakes is a normal part of life and starting out in investments is no exception. Knowing what the common mistakes in investing are, when you are likely to fall into them, and how to avoid them will help you succeed as an investor over the long run.
Join Crystal Langdon as she talks about the top 5 mistakes investors make and how you can avoid them!
- Market Timing
- Focusing on only one area of your portfolio
- Selling at a loss
- Assuming Volatility will go away
- Not using dollar-cost averaging
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: cash flow, confidence, education, financial goals, financial planning, how money works, investing, investment, market volatility, money, money confidence, stock market, US Economy