When you’re planning for retirement, make sure you don’t overlook the ways taxes will affect you and your money. Join Crystal Langdon and George Amedore III as they provide information and clarity around the different vehicles that can be used for retirement and what drawbacks they have or benefits they offer when it comes to taxes.
In this episode, Crystal Langdon and George Amedore III will answer these questions and more:
- What is tax diversification?
- What are the different retirement vehicles, in what ways do they differ and how are each of them taxed?
- How can you minimize the negatives of taxes on your retirement?
Follow along for information and clarity so you can be confident in making financial decisions that are right for you!
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at https://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: confidence, financial goals, financial planning, how money works, retirement, taxes