What You Need to Know About Social SecurityJune 6, 2020
What You Need to know about Social Security benefits before making any financial decisions!
In today’s show, we will cover:
- FRA – what is it and how does it apply to me?
- COLA – what can be expected
- Maximum Benefit for 2020
- Can I work and still collect SS?
We all know we have to pay into Social Security but when it comes time to start taking from it, many Americans are unsure of what option is right for them…Listen now for clarity!
Join Crystal Langdon of Crystal Clear Finances, weekly, as she discusses practical steps that you can take in your finances and everyday life!
- Find out more about us on our website at http://crystalclearfinances.com/
- Listen on the radio every Saturday at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on WJIV 101.9 FM.
- For a daily dose of inspiration and courage – Follow us on Instagram!
- Join us live on Facebook, every Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST for Wealthy Wednesdays where we break down financial topics into bite-size pieces.
It’s time your finances are Crystal Clear! Call us today at (518) 433-7181 and schedule your free initial consultation.Tags: benefits, cash flow, COLA, Collect SS, confidence, financial decisions, financial goals, FRA, how money works, money, retirement, saving, social security, SSI, US Economy